Comment on page
A step-by-step guide to adding BotBasher to your Discord server
- 2.Select a server you'd like to add the bot to and Click "Authorize"
- 3.Navigate to the server where you've added the BotBasher, and go to "Server settings" > "Roles". Create the role you want to assign to people verified through BotBahser.
- 4.Name the role and set permissions as you would like to do with the specified role in your server.
- 5.Go to the "Links" tab and click "Add requirements."
- 6.Select "Humanode for Discord" in the Apps section, tap on the (Liveness Active Gen. 2) switcher to enable it, and click "Save Changes".
Congratulations! You've successfully enabled the Humanode Bot basher on your server.
- 7.Now to enable access to the specific channels for verified humans only: Simply create a channel and make it private (accessible only to the role you created for people verified through BotBasher).
- 8.Select the role assigned to the verified humans on the next screen and "Create Channel".
Note that you can enable access for already created channels to the verified humans only by editing the channels settings (making it private and selecting the role assigned to verified humans only).
To receive the specific role, users (Discord members) should go to "Linked roles," select the role they want to get, and follow the instructions. The role will be automatically assigned after successfully completing the authorization.
You can test Bot Basher by adding a Staging version to your server. It is at a 0 cost but please note that we regularly reset the database, so it won't be possible to use it as a Production version.
The whole process is the same as with the production version.